Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jason Wheeler to Tampa Bay Damage

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
http://socialpaintball.com/2014/01/13/tampa-bay-damage-signs-jason-wheeler-2014/

Personally I think Jason has struggled over the past season, joining one of the top four teams in the world will be a massive boost for him. As for Damage, I've watched them grow from a pretty much local team to the powerhouse they are today, sure, there are a couple of egos on the team,but most of them are straight up regular guys. Jason will no doubt get some stick for being English, but he's gonna show them!

Well done Boz!

Last edited:
Reactions: frobinson

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
@frobinson I could name a handful of more deserving guys in the UK who are flying under most peoples radars right now.

Personally I would struggle to make the commitment that is necessary - I doubt DYE want to give me 14 weeks vacation a year to play Millennium and PSP Pro, and I quite like my job :)

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
@frobinson I could name a handful of more deserving guys in the UK who are flying under most peoples radars right now.

Personally I would struggle to make the commitment that is necessary - I doubt DYE want to give me 14 weeks vacation a year to play Millennium and PSP Pro, and I quite like my job :)
Well, Jason said at his clinic he was stopping to do something else and then this happened! So I feel you might be employing the same tactic... ;) I'll just have to eagerly await the Ironmen press release announcing you on their roster for 2014 ;)

Last edited: