Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jay Ford R.I.P

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
when i saw this on fb this mornig at about 0430 i thought it was a wind up and of i went to work i txted clint and he comfrimed it for me to say i was shocked is a understatement
i have played along side jay and been on trips with him and at times he could piss you off and make you laugh but at the end of the day he was a m8 RIP m8

CARLOS14/05

May 29, 2012
Liverpool
R.I.P Jay Ford ! I never personally knew him but from all these comments he sounds like he was a great guy!
Its people like him that make paintball great.
R.I.P ! All my wishes with his family and friends.

Bradley Marsh

Gee, Thanks!
Feb 12, 2009
Bournemouth
www.thefinewineshop.com
If it wasnt for Jay i'd never have gotten as far in the sport as I did.

When i first played the Proto king of the hill he jokingly offered to play me in a 1v1, knowing full well he's rape the living crap out of me. it was him who gave me that one shot to step in with the big boys and for that i thank him.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Some of you may be aware that there have been collections in memory of Jay for Cancer Research UK at recent events, the pot is currently at Bricketwood and we will continue to collect up to and including Paris. Please show how much Jay meant to this community by chipping in to the pot if you can, just a few pennies, or a couple of quid, or the change from your burger, every bit goes to help fight cancer and make other peoples lives better.

Next April Dicky (Richard Humphrey) and his girlfriend Becky will cycle from London to Paris in memory of Jay for Cancer Research UK he and Becky have set up a JustGiving page to raise sponsorship for this http://www.justgiving.com/theborab

Reactions: Ellis90