Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jersey size help

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
im 6ft 2 and about 12 stone, athletic build and got a XXL jersey, Too large??
put it on and have a look :D

The beauty of jerseys is that having them too large isn't necessarily a bad thing, as if they're nice and baggy they absorb a lot of shots.

Here is a size chart that empire use though for their equipment:
http://www.keeactionsports.com/SizingCharts/images/KAS_Sizing_Chart.pdf

but you should always have it a bit baggy, playing ball in skin tight clothing is never a good thing :p

Young_Baller

Nov 20, 2011
Brentwood, Essex
haha, thanks mate that chart actually helps with some prospects my size is a large, just dont wanna look like a kid wearing dads shirt when playing haha dont look well for a 17 yo haha

clarkes

Sep 9, 2008
Im about your size 6 3 and about 13.5 stone ive recently got a Planet Eclipse playing top in L and thats fine for me even with a bounce vest on, mind you i dont like overly baggy i would have thought XXL is too big but thats just my opinion

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
The beauty of jerseys is that having them too large isn't necessarily a bad thing, as if they're nice and baggy they absorb a lot of shots.
probably not a huge concern for yourself but major tournaments prohibit you from wearing over sized clothing for this reason. however even then they aren't exactly strict on it but something to consider.

Rmac1990

Inverness ICE PMGWC #25
May 4, 2011
Inverness/ Fareham
if its says on the size chart a large, get the next size up. That's how i work it. I should ideally be wearing a medium but I take a large, for that extra baggy style ;)