Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jerseys,Pants,Hoodie & bounce vest

mikec1601

A.K.A Spike - Team GBH
Dec 24, 2008
If the bounce vest is still available, i will take it of your hands. Let me know.

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I will take the Large ones depndant on the condition mate and there not ridiculously bad
Send paypoo addy
If leezo dont take it by 6.30 tnite its yours buddy
sorry mate he's already sold me the large pants
WTF Joshh, whats the point telling me I have til 6.30 to decide then selling the pants. In a PM you told me you wanted to sell all four items to me then you sell them to someone else :confused:

Joshh..

#187 The Manchester Firm
Feb 22, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Rule 10 "* The first person to offer the ASKING price MAY get the goods even if there are offers already tabled but not accepted (it remains the sellers right to decide what offer to take)."
That protects the sellers right to choose the higher price in the thread, and yet still gives them the freedom to sell to whom they decide. Which from what I've read is the idea.

This is a pm from you..Quote:
Originally Posted by Leezo
Hi bud,
I'll take the Large tanked trousers provided there not in bad condition and I am interested in the Tanked Jersey, Hoodie and bounce vest also.
Will you take £50 for the 4 items? You gonna be at the Masters as it will save postage
Lee

Ille do it for £60 as i am knocking the postage off but i carnt do them any cheaper as theres other poeple intrested in paying the full price that is stated but selling to you and you collecting would mean less hasle of posting them so would prefer you to buy them.

Cheers Josh

I gave you an offer there but you hadnt actually accepted the offer so there for i am not actually breaking any rules i did not promise you i would not sell the goods by 6.30 i told another member online. I apolgised for this.

Sorry,

Josh

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Dont lie Joshh, you did get a reply and I did accept your offer and it WAS before 6.30pm as you had posted. Whats the point of giving someone a certain time if your not gonna keep to it because that is an acceptance of selling to someone giving them a time frame so long as they reply in that time, which I did.

You have even posted up your own PM telling me I can have them for £60 which I accepted but you haven't posted my reply up saying that I accept.