Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jitsuwarrior

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
Kev, for the sake of all this as Gaz is up to much important things at the moment I'll square whatever it is away and sort it when I see him if that will help.
Chuck me a PM if that's what you want bud
Thanks for the offer Lee, you now me well enough by now that im not one to go out of my way to upset anyone, but I will also not just sit silently in the corner about it, as you can imagine I often get asked about this by those involved and it is agro that I don't really need.

I don't want you out of pocket either mate, thanks for the offer but I will pass. If there is stuff going on that I am not aware of involving Gaz, then feel free to PM me, I will understand as I am a reasonable man, if it's personal then let me know there's a problem, I trust you enough to take your word. I can wait, if I can also satisfy those who keep asking me about this with an explanation then that will go some way to making my life easier.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I am not sure if my site can help in this in terms of getting the money back somehow but if you can think of a way in which our forum can help, then let me know.