Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Job lot £50! - hoppers, gear masks- quick sale!

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
NOW £50 + £10 pnp no payal fee for everything below!!!!! ignore the markers they are gone!
Everything comes as untested, I bought these untested and I don't have air so I cannot test.
I cannot gaurantee any of these bits so being sold for parts/spares
I'm open to offers but first person to offer asking will get it! I'm not splitting as all the gear is cheep enough for you to buy it and remove the parts you need. Postage £5 for each thing. Payment via paypal and as i'm nice i'll accept the 4%
WILL SWAP FOR COCKERS - 1 for 1, 2 for 1, 1 for 2 etc etc Mech cockers, E- cockers anything considerd
WILL SWAP FOR 07 EGO NOID - 1 for 1, 2 for 1 etc

2x jt masks
jt chamelion - no lense no strap
Jt flex 8 , will need a new lense, foam not bad, contract killers strap
DSC00499..jpg

2x Hoppers
Halo with v35 board, speed feed. runs aa batterys, has the part for rip drive but no rip wheel attached. lights up but havent tested any further,
Egg hopper, good battery cover!!!!!!! does need a new lid tho, mechanics of it un tested.
DSC00498..jpg

pile of playing gear!
These i think have been in a kit bag for a while so will need washing, but my washing machine is knackerd so i've taken a chunk off the price!
1x Medium Dye Hybrid Black/Red ( scuffing on the bottom of the legs)
1x Large Proto Black/Red (Scuffed at the bottom of the legs adjustable waist).
1x xLarge Smartparts red/black playing top
DSC00501..jpg

Dye C5 Attack pack
1x pack, Its a shame i'm getting rid of these as I used to love my set I used weekly but now my gut is larger than it used to be, so no way its fitting! Good condition, could do with a wash but no rips, tears etc.
DSC00500..jpg

Attachments

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
i've had it 2 months or so, unused by me, previous owner... no idea! it would need a full strip and clean in my books, but things like the reg don't look to bad.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
So, the DM only needs an ASA and a reg and it will be in full working order?
tbh unknown!!! did have a reg and an asa but I nicked it to go on a dye cocker i've got!
Compleatly untested, i've looked inside it and it has a board and a bolt looks like no other parts (apart from above) have been removed.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
Might have the DM off you, got to check the bank account. Did you use the DM after getting it from the previous owner.Nope completly untested. I'm assuming that it's in full working order?Might be with a reg and a asa but i couldn't say for sure as untested How old are DM4's now? as above 2004 ish

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Might have the DM off you, got to check the bank account. Did you use the DM after getting it from the previous owner.Nope completly untested. I'm assuming that it's in full working order?Might be with a reg and a asa but i couldn't say for sure as untested How old are DM4's now? as above 2004 ish
Okay, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.