Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jobs at 13 - Help please :)

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
I think it's mostly on the matter of oppurtunity(sp?). I'll ask at my local shop, they had a "Paper rounds available" sign in the window not so long ago, I'll ask after my holiday, there are two shops near me, I'll ask em both :p:D.

A friend of mine said "I get £20 a week just for doing the rounds in the week, in the morning, £40 if I write all the numbers and addresses on the paper."

If I ask both shops, I get 2 paper rounds, I get double the money and that means more paint for me! :)

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
A friend of mine said "I get £20 a week just for doing the ones in the week, in the morning, £40 if I right all the numbers and adresses on the paper."
£40 a week :eek:

i use to get £17.50 a week doing 50 papers on a weekday, and 100+ on a sunday (my mum had to take me on my round on sundays because it was that big) 6 days a week, use to take my a hour in a weekday, nearly two hours on a sunday.

those where the day's :rolleyes:

-james

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
£40 a week :eek:

i use to get £17.50 a week doing 50 papers on a weekday, and 100+ on a sunday (my mum had to take me on my round on sundays because it was that big) 6 days a week, use to take my a hour in a weekday, nearly two hours on a sunday.

those where the day's :rolleyes:

-james
Those were the days.*

An HOUR for 50 papers?!? It takes him 20 minutes to do 50. I'm going to run it though, it won't take me as long. I need to get fit to start my balling.

I'll be balling 2 times a month. Once training, once competition. I think anyway. I also want a bit of money in my bank, for kit or for birthday presents for family, or team members.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Those were the days.*

An HOUR for 50 papers?!? It takes him 20 minutes to do 50. I'm going to run it though, it won't take me as long. I need to get fit to start my balling.
All depends what round you get, my round was 3 miles from the shop, and the round itself was about 5 miles (there was only two papers that where delivered on the same street).

-james