Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jobs In the Paintball Industry

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
this is something that i have wondered about also im doing a degree in computing and would love to work in the industry but the too dont mix all that well i think
When you say computing do you mean maintenance etc or software?

If the former you could well have the knowledge to create your own after market boards.

If the latter you have the knowledge/skill to do design work for jerseys, posters, event advertising etc etc.

just a couple of examples...

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
If your wanting to make money in paintball, there are ways without actually being in the industry. The "Auxillery" Items are just as money making.

things like PB related casual wear, online selling of PB related products. Designing and making your own products etc.
I do alot of design work and drawing in my spare time and making casual wear is something i'd really like to get into but then theres the competition and the basis that people would rather wear a brand like eclipse or dye

But this is something i'd love to get into and i've even had feedback from Eclipse themselves on my work which helped alot and now im just getting better:D

Well your already in Manchester and so are the best paintball factory in the world!!! So pick up the phone and speak to eclipse what the worse they can do? laugh and hang up (and i know that ain't going to happen). I did a day in the factory building ego's was an awesome day every single person there was really friendly and helpful but that's eclipse for you!! but remember that there are always down side to jobs as well!!
i'd love to be part of planet!! No doubt the best make out there (in my opinion) and i only live about 20 mins away :D but keep dreaming i guess.

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
When you say computing do you mean maintenance etc or software?

If the former you could well have the knowledge to create your own after market boards.

If the latter you have the knowledge/skill to do design work for jerseys, posters, event advertising etc etc.

just a couple of examples...
Thats what helped me out i did computing in my first year of college and it helped learn with the technical aspects of different software for creating drafts/drawings and posters etc. etc. its a good thing to have

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
i'd love to be part of planet!! No doubt the best make out there (in my opinion) and i only live about 20 mins away :D but keep dreaming i guess.
Sometimes it's just about being in the right place at the right time :)

If you're serious about wanting a job in the industry then get out there and make that fact known. By the way Ledz's email is: ledz@planeteclipse.com :)

Nicky

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Wow nicky cheers mate i'll get right on it :D

by the way still on for shooting at worsley?? lookin forward to it it's been a while :)

Foster