Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jobs....

penguin20000

Jun 6, 2007
Warwickshire, UK
Lmao, I've been also known to do Networking, Websites, Server setup and generally anything else computer related, but that was before switching jobs.

I now only do programming in .net unless one of the network guys gets stuck or wants my opinion on something. At no point have i hacked the Gibson, WOPR or the planet.

Reactions: Spookls

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
No.2 Race Engineer for an endurance race team here in the cotswolds! Tech and maintain the race cars during the week and and go travelling round the country/Europe within race season.

Natexxo

Aberdeen University Paintball Society (AUPS)
Dec 27, 2012
Aberdeen
2nd Year Genetics Student, but I also work hours at a local corner shop, put a couple of hours in at the Student Association and also at the local PB field when needed to help fund this Addiction.. I mean hobby!

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Nerd herder aka, manager for a global operations team for a large software company.

deaallen

Nov 4, 2010
Basingstoke, Hampshire
I was an accounts manager for a foreign exchange company before it shut down in January -dodgy directors and a huge tax liability :cautious:

Now I'm trying to make it self employed, I've had enough of making other people rich :p

Reactions: Jonathan Baker

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I work for BMW, role being called (wait for it) BMW Product Genius!
Now how's that for a title? First time I have ever been classed as a 'Genius' and probably the last... :p

Reactions: Spookls