Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Joeschmoe Time-to-go

Good use of Kantian Antimonies Cowboy

I guess none of us can argue with ya...I'd suggest gettin' tha next train down to PGI town where tha guys have got a photostudio all lined up and ready to take some pics of ya...

You think I'm joking? Call Joe Carter at PGI on 01206 505925 and tell him TJ sent ya...seriously. Stardom awaits homeboy, all ya gotta do is put your money where your mouth is...

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
no worries. so who is this dude exactly and where would i have to go? cos i have a busy scedule what with work and skool...

....but im sure if PGI seriously were going to put me in (and it wasnt a wind up) then i could make some time.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Re: Re: Hmmmm!

Originally posted by Mr Big

That may have been the case a few months back, but it's certainly not true now. We're currently pushing PGI on the shelves through WHSmith's at the moment, and have been since PGI Feb 02. It'll be in most of the bigger stores.

Pball is picking up again in the UK...thanks to us.
Very glad to hear it! So, I'll be cancelling my subscription then?? :p
Having the magazine on the shelf is going to totally open up paintball to so many people in the UK, I can't wait until the bloke next to me in Smiths is browsin' through PGI investigating the marvelous world of paintball when I can point out to him the picture of myself winning all three of the tournaments you cover in that particular issue........or something along those lines! I'll keep my eyes out for it. :D