Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Join my team for fun!

Do you like this idea to form this kind of team?

• Total voters
Feb 20, 2015
Right, pretty much every paintball team is one that's sheerly for competition purposes. And yeah that's all fine and good. Alot of people enjoy that but what I want is to have a team of guys and girls that can just go into any Paintball event/weekend/walk on and people will be like "oh god it's those guys." A group of people who just get together team up and do their own thing.

So for example, the "north vs south" weekend is coming up and if a load of us were to go we could work together to kick ass and take whatever objective we need by any means necessary.

And hey, i ANYONE can join. If you only have a marker that's as good as walk on stuff that's fine! Point being to this group (if all goes well) is that if you don't know many people that do paintballing (like me) you can tag along, join us and help us kick some ass! Even if it's your first ever paintball game! So, if all goes well and people are interested, then we could get jerseys made up someday!

If you don't own anything, that's cool. We will do walk on days together so no one gets left out. Paintball is a great activity that should be enjoyed by all!

A different kind of team. A different kind of game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 777

dannykay

Jan 10, 2016
Am looking for something like this. Am based in Liverpool I don't know anyone who does paintball regularly or as a sport. Where are you based?

Although, I am going to my first walk on event this Sunday once I have been to this I would be willing to talk more. Things maybe different once a expensive marker is shot at me haha.

Feb 20, 2015
Am looking for something like this. Am based in Liverpool I don't know anyone who does paintball regularly or as a sport. Where are you based?

Although, I am going to my first walk on event this Sunday once I have been to this I would be willing to talk more. Things maybe different once a expensive marker is shot at me haha.
Do you have your own marker mate? I've not been to a weekend event yet so I don't know if they do rentals. And I'm from Stoke on Trent so I go to a place in Cheshire. Although as soon as I pass my car test I'm looking to trying out other areas

dannykay

Jan 10, 2016
Cheshire isn't far from me.

Currently I don't have anything. I don't even have the correct shoes last time I played I used old adidas trainers. I spoke with outpost, Chester today and they said they supply everything to get started including clothing, masks and marker etc etc.

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester

Currently I don't have anything. I don't even have the correct shoes last time I played I used old adidas trainers. I spoke with outpost, Chester today and they said they supply everything to get started including clothing, masks and marker etc etc.
Football boots will work if you have any

Feb 20, 2015

Well, like my original message says, don't worry about getting anything high end, just get what you can afford. The most expensive thing I'll get is an electronic marker that's £260 and that's nothing really. They can go up to £1500 for the marker alone. If it helps though, the marker that's in my profile picture is a tippman Cronus. You can get it for £70 (without the sights, mock silencer and adjustable stock) and its a great walk on marker. I'm getting the electronical one I told you about just for weekend stuff and big games. Anyway, get to your first walk on, take your time and enjoy it. Paintball is great fun. I just personally don't want to join a competitive team

biksz

Jan 2, 2016
south yorkshire
I am same been buying the gear but got a bit more to get before being full kitted out but I am south yorkshire and dont no anyone who does paintball round here who has their own gear.