Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Join my team for fun!

Do you like this idea to form this kind of team?

• Total voters

Brenden Johnson

Aug 11, 2015
Right, pretty much every paintball team is one that's sheerly for competition purposes. And yeah that's all fine and good. Alot of people enjoy that but what I want is to have a team of guys and girls that can just go into any Paintball event/weekend/walk on and people will be like "oh god it's those guys." A group of people who just get together team up and do their own thing.

So for example, the "north vs south" weekend is coming up and if a load of us were to go we could work together to kick ass and take whatever objective we need by any means necessary.

And hey, i ANYONE can join. If you only have a marker that's as good as walk on stuff that's fine! Point being to this group (if all goes well) is that if you don't know many people that do paintballing (like me) you can tag along, join us and help us kick some ass! Even if it's your first ever paintball game! So, if all goes well and people are interested, then we could get jerseys made up someday!

If you don't own anything, that's cool. We will do walk on days together so no one gets left out. Paintball is a great activity that should be enjoyed by all!

A different kind of team. A different kind of game.
This sounds great, where about in stoke are you? I'm also in stoke and would be up for this!