Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

joina paint ball team in manchester

siesmith87

UKPSF MEMBER #7251
Mar 12, 2014
leigh greater manchester
Ive just started and live In greater manchester and its cost me a fortune to get started, id say ive spent at least 600 quid so its not a cheap sport but i bought everything new you might want to ask your parents if they can afford it really unless cash isnt an issue, theres a walkon at a place in leyland called trax paintball its only 30.mins down m6 and I live in leigh, have a look on there website for details I think there held every 3rd saturday of the month went to the last one on saturday was a top day out and they was all decent lads

Jan 25, 2014
Dumfries
www.facebook.com
Hi Connor
i say this to all new players looking to play tournament so here i go when looking to join a team
teams will ask you
1 can you afford to play a full season ............ most teams play cops there is other games around your area but for easiness i will say CPPS
so its travel time food game fees/paint accommodation and some extra spends also some teams train regular so can you attend that as well
2 do you have transport to attend games
3 do you have your own gear
( 1) MASK Most important part of your gear as you won't be able to play if you can not see) paint at tournament travels at 300 feet per sec at 10.5 balls a sec dame quick) £60-£80
(2) Marker i would say save some money and get a etek ego gio i found great markers easy to use and clean) £150-£300
(3 )air Bottle 3000psi will do most site use air so go with that) £80
(4) Hopper to put your paint in ) £60- £120
(5 )battle back to hold your pots) £40
(6) pots ) £1.50 each x6
(7) playing gear Tops Pants £80-100
(8) bounce vest optional) £40
(9) good sturdy boots (Football Boots for tournament) Not woods ball £25
(10) Knee elbow arm pads optional ) £100

this is just a quick run down on what you may need to play tournament or wood ball regualy just for starters you may be able to find stuff cheeper

now for the Game time
(1) travel to and from the game most games teams do training on the saturday so its a over night stop for most players
Hotel £20-50 per night
(2) food £20-50 for the weekend
(3) extra spends as you all ways bye some thing from the trade stands :) £10-500 depending on what you are going for
(4) game fees this will depend on what event you play £30-50
(5) and finally PAINT as you need this teams will pool there paint so around £20-40 per box

i hope this has helped you as you are entering into the pint balling family you will make friends for life with in are sports we love but its not cheep I hope this has NOT put you off its just to help you think on what may be expected

as i for one have been playing for the past 25 years and have loved every minuet of it you are coming into the sport at the right time great opportunities out there for people who won't to learn and play

i am retired form the game now but i am still involved with are sport i traded a EGO fro the NIKON camera

head out to a local site and do a few walk ons with some rental gear that way you will know what you won't to do

all the best in finding a team and hope to see you on the field soon

welcome to the family

connor nicholson

Feb 23, 2014
Hi Connor
i say this to all new players looking to play tournament so here i go when looking to join a team
teams will ask you
1 can you afford to play a full season ............ most teams play cops there is other games around your area but for easiness i will say CPPS
so its travel time food game fees/paint accommodation and some extra spends also some teams train regular so can you attend that as well
2 do you have transport to attend games
3 do you have your own gear
( 1) MASK Most important part of your gear as you won't be able to play if you can not see) paint at tournament travels at 300 feet per sec at 10.5 balls a sec dame quick) £60-£80
(2) Marker i would say save some money and get a etek ego gio i found great markers easy to use and clean) £150-£300
(3 )air Bottle 3000psi will do most site use air so go with that) £80
(4) Hopper to put your paint in ) £60- £120
(5 )battle back to hold your pots) £40
(6) pots ) £1.50 each x6
(7) playing gear Tops Pants £80-100
(8) bounce vest optional) £40
(9) good sturdy boots (Football Boots for tournament) Not woods ball £25
(10) Knee elbow arm pads optional ) £100

this is just a quick run down on what you may need to play tournament or wood ball regualy just for starters you may be able to find stuff cheeper

now for the Game time
(1) travel to and from the game most games teams do training on the saturday so its a over night stop for most players
Hotel £20-50 per night
(2) food £20-50 for the weekend
(3) extra spends as you all ways bye some thing from the trade stands :) £10-500 depending on what you are going for
(4) game fees this will depend on what event you play £30-50
(5) and finally PAINT as you need this teams will pool there paint so around £20-40 per box

i hope this has helped you as you are entering into the pint balling family you will make friends for life with in are sports we love but its not cheep I hope this has NOT put you off its just to help you think on what may be expected

as i for one have been playing for the past 25 years and have loved every minuet of it you are coming into the sport at the right time great opportunities out there for people who won't to learn and play

i am retired form the game now but i am still involved with are sport i traded a EGO fro the NIKON camera

head out to a local site and do a few walk ons with some rental gear that way you will know what you won't to do

all the best in finding a team and hope to see you on the field soon

welcome to the family

thanks this as help me alot