Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Joining a team

Hulk

SMASH......I S**T Green PAINTBALLS!
Jun 16, 2012
London
Hey all,

How's the best way to go about joining a team now days? I've been looking at teams and seen some I like the look of, but how do you get in with that team? I've seen teams with maybe 3-4 squads in different divisions, would it be best to start in the lower division of things? My experience isn't huge, I played a season of NSPL a few years ago and have trained with other teams since (in and out due to money) But now my income is better I want to get back into it. So just wondered what any of you guys would advise? I work hard, very competitive and strive to win what ever I'm part of.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on. Any advice is more than welcome!

Kind Regards

H

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Hey buddy the best thing is to approach the teams your interested in and go along and train with them see how you get on with the team and then make your mind up :)

Good luck

Reactions: Broken Arrow

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
Hey all,

How's the best way to go about joining a team now days? I've been looking at teams and seen some I like the look of, but how do you get in with that team? I've seen teams with maybe 3-4 squads in different divisions, would it be best to start in the lower division of things? My experience isn't huge, I played a season of NSPL a few years ago and have trained with other teams since (in and out due to money) But now my income is better I want to get back into it. So just wondered what any of you guys would advise? I work hard, very competitive and strive to win what ever I'm part of.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on. Any advice is more than welcome!

Kind Regards

H
Yeah same as what Scott says mate, most teams nowadays will have a Facebook so best just to drop them a message and see what they say! I can't see any team really turning down you to come along to training.Just out of interest, where abouts are you based? If you can get to Bricketwood then there are teams ranging from 5-man teams to CPL teams, so you're sure to find somewhere to fit in (y)

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Or contact them & meet them for training?

You are welcome to come to combat uk & train with us & see if we are the team for you & if you are right for the team :cool:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
G-Day Fella, just clicked on your Avatar = London is a big area, however if you want to get into a Sup-Air Team , you are surrounded with them,
If you want more info on the Teams :- Care Bears , Your welcome to Pm me.
on a side note we have Training this weekend. . . Bluey

Edgyv2

On the field your my enemy off it your my friend
Jun 15, 2013
Middlesbrough
Im the same as hulk but im unsure if thier are any teams in my area? any help would be great :)

TurkishSmurf

epic hero!!
Jun 21, 2012
Southwark, South East london
while we are on the subject, my cousin and myself are looking to get into a team that plays cpps, We dont have to much experience at supp air but have done ok when we have played. Obviously we will look to join div 5 for the experience and see how we do. not looking to run before i can walk haha

what kind of outlay do you roughly think it costs by way or training, competing and general costs, we already have our own gear, gun wise i gave a geo 2.1 and he just got an LV1. we are from south east london and pretty sure there are lots of local teams about.

any guidance or input would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks,

Gavin (TurkishSmurf) Hilmi

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
well we just had our training day, ( great day guys, You missed it ) We haven`t yet announced the next one but if you or anyone else want`s to get there ? I`ll announce it, so don`t worry. it`s at Bearsville ( of course, it`s our name ) OX13 6AD.
It`s Training, Not a tournament !! so it doesn`t cost much.