Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

joining a team

paintball148

Banned
Mar 20, 2006
www.freewebs.com
erm we have sorted all our problems, we are now seven man and Joe is one of them and Andy has an Impulse and Josh might be getting a shocker and andy might be getting an ion to customize

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
And I might be winning the lottery this week ;).

Seriously, it doesn't matter what you shoot - it only takes one ball to kill someone!

As long as you are comfortable with what you use - then don't be bullied into upgrading just for the sake of it.

At least your team is all sorted :)

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
I agree with raffles its getting like pbnation on here betting up on the newbies.

We all should be giving the guy advice not having a dig at his kit nearly all the players i know started with spiders including me and some of the Kelly's.

Come on guys we are never going to get any where in this thing of ours if we don't change our attitude..

Give the guy a break...

Peace and love..

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
since it seems it was me who has started this, i feel id better try and say something redeeming... and i dont want this forum to turn out like pbnation :eek: (shudders).

yes spiders are good starter guns, lets face it, very few of us started out with g7s and egos, personally i started out with a tippy and still love it. however, they arnt great guns in my opinion, and when you can pick up a cocker with an e2 for roughly £150 (ok maby slightly more) then i dont really see the point of buying one.

my 10c worth anyway

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
Raffles said:
And I might be winning the lottery this week ;).

Seriously, it doesn't matter what you shoot - it only takes one ball to kill someone!

As long as you are comfortable with what you use - then don't be bullied into upgrading just for the sake of it.

At least your team is all sorted :)
not if it bounces......