Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Joint Statement from the Paintball Association and the UK Masters.

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Hello All

After the air incident at the Freak Series bringing things to a head we have decided to fully support the UKPSF player insurance scheme.
Consequently it will become mandatory for all players to hold a valid insurance document before they will be allowed to play.

Details of the policy can be found here: http://www.ukpsf.com/

The policy can be purchased directly from the UKPSF for only £12.50 or you may purchase it direct from the PA and the UK Masters on event days for £15.00 with the extra to cover administration costs.

There may become available in the next few weeks another version that will also cover you in Europe.

This will come into full effect for all events starting in May.

Other events/series will be invited to agree to support what we have started. Chris from the Ionman series has already confirmed his participation.

Referees will also be required to hold the Insurance.

It is understood that some players will already hold insurance because of their work ect but because of the inability of organisations to be able to check only UKPSF insurance will be acceptable.

The insurance is valid at all events approved by the UKPSF.

Thank You

Russ - Paintball Association League
Wendy - UK Masters

TimDC

Fatbob's Fusion
Sep 7, 2007
Loughborough and York
Player membership now includes:
Cover is for players playing at a UKPSF sanctioned event*.

£5 million Civil Liability cover*
Personal Accident : Death and Capital Benefits £50,000
Temporary Total Disablement £50.00 per week (14 days deferment period)

You can read more at www.ukpsf.com ;)

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
If you go to www.ukpsf.com you will see mate.

100 PERCENT BEHIND WENDY AND RUSS ON THIS INSURANCE AS ALREADY POSTED. HAD HOUR LONG CHAT WITH RUSS YESTERDAY. HAVE ALWAYS 100 PERCENT SUPPORTED BULLY'S AND YPC'S / NPC AIR POLICIES AND INSURANCE STANDS.

TimDC

Fatbob's Fusion
Sep 7, 2007
Loughborough and York
Oh and yeah... i'm fully behind it, and when I started in the non punter day side of paintball I was shocked that it wasn't mandatory to have insurance of anykind.

I also do alot of archery, and you have to be a member of GNAS (or the affiliated other people) in order to shoot at any club or competition in the UK... and the risk of injury in archery is incredibly small considering you're not shooting at each other..... so for something like paintball with HPA etc it is quite surprising