Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jonathan A ,help his team

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Although unaware of Jonathans post re Blackpool when I sent my mailings out earlier in the year, I am sure his conversations were working their way through the corridoors of Blackpool Council when I went to meet them and as such helped oil the wheels.

To help Jonathan out for a worthy cause, BOP will donate an 05 Nexus ego to the cause - lump please call me to sort out (Rich has my number) or email my BOP account with your contact details.

:)
wow guys, ive just been doing a few pms and read this. this is why i love this place. ill pm you my number to arrange it. i will also ask all teams to take a look at this. so pm your guys pass it around. lets see if we can make this a great thing to do :D:cool:

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I am doing something similar to Jonathan A but I've got a funding bid in to buy equipment and resources for a team. My job is working with under priviliged young people and engaging them through outdoor pursuits and I have experience in putting funding bids together.
Jonathan A if you are reading this and you wish to try this method you are more than welcome to get in touch.