Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jonathan A ,help his team

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Wow.

I really don't know what to say.

I saw this thread last night, and thought I was dreaming. But it is still here today, so I guess I wasn't.

I was not expecting this, and am truly moved by it. It just shows how the paintball community is a family.

I will log off now and go to work, and think about how I am going to thank you all.

:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It seems as tho Jon is one of our sport's unsung heroes and these guys remain unsung because they don't boast or blurt what they are doing; they just go about their business of helping young players and seek no other reward than the knowledge they are helping others ... a rare breed indeed !

These guys put shame to us all because in essence, they are selfless, they sacrifice what they have so that other, younger, less privileged ballers can have an opportunity to play our sport.
Now, I know, a lot of the industry guys read our site, those who don't, will hear about this, and I am gonna ask those self same industry guys to step up to the plate and help Jon in some way, even if it is a pair of goggles, it will help this man help others.

Jon is nurturing and creating the very person who will eventually purchase equipment from one company or another and so think of it as a very small investment.
We have our next federation meeting on the 18th and so I will mention this thread to the board members and hope it strikes a chord with as many of them as possible.

Let's help Jon help others please guys, there is no worthier cause in paintball.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
gassey&lump would it be possible to have a collection box for donations at the nspl,masters and cpps as some of us don,t have paypal but would be interested in making a donation and it would be real easy to give at one of these events ,thats if it,s possible:)if not i personally have another way to get the donation there but others might not:( just thought this might generate more income:)

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
the mods going that extra mile for a great guy and special friend of stewart andrews;):D now thats another story all the way from yank land:)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
the mods going that extra mile for a great guy and special friend of stewart andrews;):D now thats another story all the way from yank land:)
Yeah, I'm "special" all right.

:)

And I have plenty of stories about Stu.

:D