Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jonathan A ,help his team

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Thank you all very much.

I have 6 '05 Egos now, in various colours, and would like to thank you all for your kind donations.

Lump, please PM me and tell me how much I owe you, and I will set up a paypal account and get the cash over to you.

:)

I have been thinking about how to thank you all, and perhaps I could do a "Honor Roll" on the back of the jerseys, featuring the names of everyone who has donated.

Also, without p8ntballer.com, this could not have happened, so I was thinking of getting all the guns anodized white with the "p8ntballer.com" logo on both sides of each one, in black.

Let me know what you think of this.

I will also be replacing any non-Eclipse parts on the guns with Eclipse parts, for uniformity.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
sounds about right mate, i will also close the donations now, as Gassy has checked over the figures. so any thing further to this contact Jonathan direct :cool:

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Really pleased this all came together - if you ever need an extra hand with training sessions, just drop me a pm.

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
How about some free Re-Ball Training? We're also looking to have a sup-air set up by winter so it'll be a great place to hone those skills!!

If they're local to South Manchester Johnny then bring em down anytime!
Can't supply paint and I wish I could but Re-Ball is the next best thing and I can help with that!!

You know where we are fella!!

Ronnie

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
How about some free Re-Ball Training? We're also looking to have a sup-air set up by winter so it'll be a great place to hone those skills!!

If they're local to South Manchester Johnny then bring em down anytime!
Can't supply paint and I wish I could but Re-Ball is the next best thing and I can help with that!!

You know where we are fella!!

Ronnie
Thanks, Ronnie - that's kind of you.

I need to talk to you anyway, so I will come down and see you.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Now and then we are reminded that there are some generous people in the world.

Leach has just PM'd me and offered to give me a pair of Planet pants, pads and E-Vents, FoC.

Note that he didn't post up on-thread and make a big deal out of it, he just pm'd me quietly.

Props to him.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Update

Just to let you know where I am up to with this.

I should be picking up 3 guns on Sunday to add to the 3 I already have.

I also have 6 tanks, 6 jerseys, 4 hoppers, and 3 pairs of pants. Waiting on the packs & pods to be delivered, and looking for a bulk deal on goggles, gloves and tank covers.

However, I would like to get another Ego 5, or possibly 2 more.

If you have any lurking about, please let me know or link me to them.

As soon as I have the other gear, I will post up photos

As an aside, I will be at Campaign filming a documentary for #44 Productions.