Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Joy at PBA NJ

sp_baller

Nov 25, 2006
So theres this roomer that joy s gunna be at a local feild in nj and i say pffft and 2 days later im signed up for a clinic to play with Max and Mangus! If you ever get a chance to go to one of these clinics do it! I learned sooooo much from them and Max is incredibly nice for being pro and all. The tips he showed us are realy basic but work wonders for any one. He taught us how the russians play cause there new style is a hybrid off of Alex's style.
One of the most interesting things he showed us was on his gun. He put the number 10 on the back of his hopper, tak and gunso that he wouldnt go into the "tunnel" (when you forget bout team and focus on your self)
Over all the 25 dollars was well spent for an entire day of joy ending with a couple scrimms and a redz freebie toss and he sold a couple joysiks and joy jerseys.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
It's Magued, not Mangus ;)

$25 is a bargain for a day like that! I went to the UK clinic a few weeks ago and it was great, if anyone ever gets the chance to go to one it's an awesome day and you'll learn a ton.