Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Joy Div. A1 FS UK

Gilberto

Samurai TopCats
Jan 23, 2007
Location Location
well if u dont get any takers i will go £300 All in
He would prefer to keep it at that price, it was only brought in August...

The Stiffi kit RRP is over #100 alone.

I feel everyone is destroying the second hand market thesedays by selling too cheap...will look at offers on this now.

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
The problem is that its comin upto Xmas, and its the same every year, folk sell their markers for absolutely bugga all - cuz they can't afford to play at this time of year, or don't wanna get cold and wet ! :mad:

The price of new markers i.e Proto's Rail @ £152 is daft, and has affected everybodies equipment price * and b4 you all shout, I know an A1 and the Rail are completely different classes, but hey - why shell out £600 on a marker, if you're only gonna use it a couple of times ?

I've seen plenty of A1's on this very forum, sell for £300, so don't be offended when you get offers around that mark, I have 2 Angels, a Speed 06 *custom anno job n stuff* and a G7 Fly. They are worth DIDLY SQUAT, these days, compared to what I paid for them. :mad:

I personally would'nt pay more than £300 for the marker, as alot of players are now getting quite silly sponsorship marker deals, with their teams.

Sorry, if the mods, think this is off the mark, and nowt to do with the thread, but I think it is.

Stu.......AKA.....Weeble.

See everybody on the fields NEXT YEAR !

Gilberto

Samurai TopCats
Jan 23, 2007
Location Location
The seller feels that as its the Joy Division edition, like new, used a handful of times and only brought it in August this year (just) it more than warrents the extra £75 from £300 that standard A1's have been going for on the forum.

Gilberto

Samurai TopCats
Jan 23, 2007
Location Location
does this marker have any upped internals with it being a joy div edition? or is it just the anno and grips which set it apart?
I think its just the colour, grips and milling that are different from the standard A1. If anyone knows any different please post up...

Its a brilliant marker and the buyer will be more than happy shooting this...