Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Joy Division Pro-clinic: Npf Bassetts Pole - 16th September 2006

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
It was so intense, my blood hurts.

Thanks to everyone who came down,
espec' Max who was kind enough to wear my paint when I wore his. Best shiz ever. :D

Shylad

Checkout the pussy
Sep 23, 2004
Sunny Brum
God I so hurt today:D

Was a wicked day.

learnt to run and shoot (the right way) and as Max found out in our 1 on 1, i got quite good at it:D

Thanks all, it was well worth the pain I'm feeling today;)

Kerry

Where are the bin bags?
Oct 29, 2003
Brum
www.wdp.tv
Hello All that attended the Pro -Clinic on Saturday - many thanks for making the day such a good one. The Joy lads had a great time and hopefully will be back some time in the future for another.

Many thanks to all those organisers that got people together - I hope it was all worthwhile and that you all took something from it and will see your game improve.

We will be posting official pics up today hopefully - you can access these at www.wdp.tv.....and later at www.nationalpaintballfields.com so take a look !!! These include pics from the clinic and the get together later that evening or should I say the early hours of SUnday morning!!!! ;)

Thanks again!!

all the best

Kerry and the NPF Crew xx

mozza

Angel Paintball / N.P.F
Sep 18, 2006
where angels rule
cusack as promised i have thought about the air system and i think i am going to get a new system sorry to mess you about mate

mozza

Angel Paintball / N.P.F
Sep 18, 2006
where angels rule
gurkha alright it was random but i did'nt know where to put it for the best and i have'nt got cusacks number so if you want to pass on the message for me