Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Joy division, Tipx, vintage splat master !

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
Tipmann gryphon- good nick does what it says on the tin -£40.50 all in.

Splat master- old school stuff here, don't miss the opportunity to own one of these, great working order- £57.00 all in

Joy division Angel A1 in superb condition, must have for any joy division fan, comes with all original packaging, 3 barrel backs, manual and spares. Has some markings on the internal breach looks like a players name ? Joy division maybe ? -£270.40 Now £200 plus postage and fees!!!

Brand spanking new tippman Tipx, never fires a shot, comes with everything as new . Spares still in packet, manual and two mags £175 all in

Attachments

Last edited:

Hurricane

Sep 23, 2016
Hi, the number on the joy is more of serial number then a specific player one ( i think ) , and at 270.40 is a little bit high for the UK market, you will get that if you were to sale it to the us, it's a lovely gun and it's in a great condition
Good luck with the sale
Marco

Reactions: CameronS and RST

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
Hi, the number on the joy is more of serial number then a specific player one ( i think ) , and at 270.40 is a little bit high for the UK market, you will get that if you were to sale it to the us, it's a lovely gun and it's in a great condition
Good luck with the sale
Marco
Thanks Marco.

whats the rough value for the UK market ?

Hurricane

Sep 23, 2016
With everything working as it should, I think anywhere between 200 to and 220, but that's my opinion.
There are angel owner groups out there that may give you a better evaluation, not trying to take the sale away from the p8ntballer, but this joy to go to an angel fan, so looking for a angel owner group is going to be a better choice.
Marco