Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

JoyMasters -> WipeMasters?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
People get hit on the soles of the shoes all the time while playing. Granted you wouldn't check them after the game, as they probably did step on some paint, but yeah if you're reffing and see someone with their soles facing up and out and you see a stream of paint headed their way, chances are they could very well be shot on the bottom of the foot.

As for the notion that checking gloves after games, it'd be up to the players to yell as per usual when something similar happens "Hey ref, there's paint on the bunker and I accidentally touched it dude! You see that, right?" Simple problem, simple solution. If that doesn't get brought to someone's attention, then well, it's just like being called out for an old hit: it's the player's responsibility.

Scrotum

Overdose
Jul 7, 2001
Sweden
www.r60design.com
To add some to this discussion, there will soon be a .mpg video from the game between Rush Hour and Ton Ton. Mike from Rush hour mugges a Ton Ton player and when the French player walk to the deadbox he attemps to shot Mike "under his arm", lyckily the shot hits the bunker and not the player. (I was not the one filming so dont ask me about the film, but the URL will be posted here as soon as the video is up for grab on the web)...

If we dont frame the cheaters, the cheating will never stop...