Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

JT Custom Proflex8 Or Dye i3 Pro's???????

jamiekerr

Apr 7, 2008
Hey guys, Which should I go for they will be my 1ST Reall decent Mask. What Do you think of them which would you recommend thx;)

jamiekerr

Apr 7, 2008
Yea, thing is There is 0 paintball shops near me at all.. So everything I order I have to get otherpeopls help. Becasue I cant reallt try things out.. .. Im liking the JT ones.. There some really cool. Custom done ones in America.. which are sweet! But they from what iv'e heard they dont have great ear area protection???

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
This may sound random, but have you got a small nose, because i find both sets of goggles press on my nose, making it hard to breath through my nose (i have a small nose btw).

If you do, i would suggest Grillz or E-vents, as the nose bridge part of the foam sits higher.

-James

EDit: that's alot of nose's in one sentence

jamiekerr

Apr 7, 2008
This may sound random, but have you got a small nose, because i find both sets of goggles press on my nose, making it hard to breath through my nose (i have a small nose btw).

If you do, i would suggest Grillz or E-vents, as the nose bridge part of the foam sits higher.

-James

EDit: that's alot of nose's in one sentence

I would say I have a Average size nose'ish! lol Yea, I think I prefer either i3 pros or JT's .. Has anyone had any problems with either of them?

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I3 pro gogs have an incredibly hard system of changing the lense
i really dont like it BUT that is the only downfall for me