Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

JT Custom Proflex8 Or Dye i3 Pro's???????

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
i used to have invisions/i3pros and they both used to give me headaches as they are small.. (maybe its my big head) also had flex8, i liked them. i would personally suggest proflex7s though, great mask, very comfy. althought some people would say about getting shot in the mouth that it stings. never bothered me though :)
I've been shot in the goggs a few times, but never had it bend all the way back and slap me in the face :\ (Flex 7's)

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
EVents or grillz are the only real choice for me. Proflex always seemed to make my goggle profile bigger, I3s never fit me right and flex 8s were too hard to change the lense.

But ultimately, you'll never know until you have to play in them

inspiron92

Josh E
Dec 30, 2007
Out of the two i would say Flex8's, however as already said it would be best if you tried them both out.

Have you thought about getting some proflex's thats what i and alot of other people wear they are breathable and light, and pretty customisable.

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Having worn pretty much everything just go for whatever you find the most comfortable. If you're moaning about a bigger profile with X gogs at the level everyone is playing at you're taking it way too far. That half an inch or whatever doesn't make that much differance honestly!

For my 2 cents i like flex 7s although i have had them bend back and get the ball to hit me dead in the lip and tooth but sh*t happens. Their pretty comfy though, that's all i'd worry about.

NUGGET sa

BOOM BOOM POW
Oct 19, 2007
in a foxhole
i swear by jt's ,i love proflex and have a quite a few sets ,the proflex are the lightest and i find very comfortable
out of the jt's the flex 8 i find the bottom to long and as they are hard ,i find it can dig in my chest if i tuck my neck in or rest on the bottle that is why i say proflex but i know the dyes dont catch aswell its only flex 8

but if your at a field you can ask to try on ,most people will say yes ,if you play south and at nspl or freakz and i am there most of the time you can try mine. i also have some dyes i use for big game you can try