Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

JT FLEX PARTS...bulk deal on remaining items ......£35

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
"After years of swapping, trading, buying and collecting JT the time has come to let it all go. A new mask has caught my eye."

Can I ask what mask is that much better than a JT - I've been an avid JT user for 20 years so if you've found better I'd love to know which make and model.

Cheers.
Colin.
Something new has caught my eye but is it better than JT remains to be seen, having started with Scott's then vents then moving on to JT's it's been a while since I have changed goggs.
The new ones haven't arrived yet but when they I will be intouch and let you know my thoughts.
But I am keeping a set of JT back incase.

Reactions: Dusty

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Something new has caught my eye but is it better than JT remains to be seen, having started with Scott's then vents then moving on to JT's it's been a while since I have changed goggs.
The new ones haven't arrived yet but when they I will be intouch and let you know my thoughts.
But I am keeping a set of JT back incase.

I always like to have a set of JT's about me. At the minute I'm using Grillz, prior to that it was e-flex and e-vents. I keep coming back to JT though, there's just something about them which has yet to be surpassed.

As a slight sideways movement, keep an eye out for more product reviews coming soon from p8ntballer.com. There have been discussions going on behind the scenes to improve the experience of being here and make this website even more of a resource to UK ballers than it is already!

And it's all free ;)

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Can i have the following please

4.- Yellow face plate
Black rubber ears
Smoke lens
JT revolution grey strap

Fancy throwing in some delta force straps for free :)