Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

JT goggles in the UK???

Rebelsniper

**** Name!!!
Apr 29, 2002
Leicester, England
Visit site
Does anybody in the UK know where i can get a set of black JT pro IZE goggles with thermal prizm lenses? ive tried smart parts and planet eclipse but both cos t around £75-£80!!! anyone know a cheap place? need sum googlies!

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
It's a waste of time, I don't think there is anyone in the UK other than Planet worth bothering with. Everything is SO dear here in England and the majority of the manufacturers websites (again, apart from Planet's) are terrible - even the ones regulaly advertising in PGI!

I just wish I could find a US company that shipped to the UK for less than $100 as I would order my kit from there. At the moment though it seems like the only option for my first setup (Dragun, JT260 Gogs, 12v Evolution) is going to be planet eclipse. They may be more expensive but have been excellent in recommending kit and taking the time to respond to my (many!) emails...

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
That's a good link, but unfortunately by the time you add your VAT (which UK customs will add!), I think our firend may only save about £10 which probably isn't worth the trouble IMHO.

Has anybody ordered into Europe from www.paintball-online.com ? I emailed them days ago asking for a price including carriage and have still received no response...

www.paintballgear.com show the carriage for europe delivery but it is VERY expensive!

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
That's a good link, but unfortunately by the time you add your VAT (which UK customs will add!), I think our firend may only save about £10 which probably isn't worth the trouble IMHO.
They send stuff by USPS so customs will not get near it.....plus there is ways to get around customs charging you for stuff.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Hi Philip, I'm in Congleton.

Bruce - that site looks good, but nearly every link I click returns with '0 products' ???

Unfortunately, they don't have the Dragun either, which is about all I can afford at the moment :-(

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
About the customs, they will add VAT to the total amount you paid for it by reading your invoice, so if it says $699(448.652 GBP
) then you will get charged £78.50 + £10 storage, but if you have no invoice then they cant set a price to charge, but they will call you asking for the velocity it shoots at, tell them 270FPS and 12lb/si. You will still get charged storage though.

So ask the store you are buying from to send the invoice through the normal post and ask them to write Gift on the box. It would also be a good idea to get them to put a sheet in the box that says the velocity in FPS and lb/si.