Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jt profiles & Empire E-flex or alternatives

*J;i~m^

Jul 13, 2019
Evening,

Just wondering what the going rate is for a pair of used JT proflex - I'm assuming there is no new stock available anywhere on planet earth.

Same question regarding the E-flex ( in all black)

Anything else worth considering (Not a fan of the ultra small profile of the Dye line)

Regards

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Evening,

Just wondering what the going rate is for a pair of used JT proflex - I'm assuming there is no new stock available anywhere on planet earth.

Same question regarding the E-flex ( in all black)

Anything else worth considering (Not a fan of the ultra small profile of the Dye line)

Regards
JT Proflex are available new - XFactor is wearing them in the states and bringing the brand back into the light

EFlex will be on the way out now as the EVS is taking over

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Proflex is still going strong, i still have a pair from way back, but its nice to know that parts are still available.

Have recently moved to a Vio, but if you dont like the smaller profile then you would want the bigger ones of those ( I think they are the extend) or the cheaper model (same lenses less customisation) the Ascend.

Valken have the rights to the ProFit now, which is a nice goggle and has more coverage.

Always got the classic Grillz, they are great for any head size really, and come in over 9000 colourways with lenses to match. i liked those as they have a soft bottom similar to the flex, but not quite as breathable (although what is in comparison?!)

Reactions: James ECI

*J;i~m^

Jul 13, 2019
JT Proflex are available new - XFactor is wearing them in the states and bringing the brand back into the light

EFlex will be on the way out now as the EVS is taking over
Thanks for the reply James.

New JT's yay! I thought they jt were long gone as a brand, little joy's.

Might hold out for a decent price on a set of E-flex's in that case.

*J;i~m^

Jul 13, 2019
Proflex is still going strong, i still have a pair from way back, but its nice to know that parts are still available.

Have recently moved to a Vio, but if you dont like the smaller profile then you would want the bigger ones of those ( I think they are the extend) or the cheaper model (same lenses less customisation) the Ascend.

Valken have the rights to the ProFit now, which is a nice goggle and has more coverage.

Always got the classic Grillz, they are great for any head size really, and come in over 9000 colourways with lenses to match. i liked those as they have a soft bottom similar to the flex, but not quite as breathable (although what is in comparison?!)
Thanks for the reply Ant.

Quite like those Vio, do they have any small plastic retaining clips as part of the lense retaining system that a clumsy paintballer could loose at all?

Shame they are not stocked locally to me to give them a try.

*J;i~m^

Jul 13, 2019
the retaining clips are on the strap, so you would have to loose the whole strap
Thanks for your help Ant. Top man!
Looks like the lease is retained by the single (blue) clip.

The reason why I asked is a friend has a pair of old Empire goggles which are retained by the clips attached to the straps which pass through the lenses and then turn through 90degress. The turn is prevented by a small 'wedge' piece which is first removed.