Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

JT proshield faceplate

Oct 9, 2008
Grantham
Hey guys,

I was hoping someone could let me know if the faceplate has any value.

The face plate is brand new. Never got round to buying ears or a strap for the setup and then I quit playing due to a move. This was 12 years ago.

I can’t even find photos of them online, let alone if they have any value. The only thing I found was a thread from 2007 on an American forum where people are questioning if they existed back then.

thanks for any help.

Attachments

Oct 9, 2008
Grantham
@James ECI is probably the best bet here ATM.

JT parts (especially this age) have soared in value.

Nice to see another set of purple frames still going too!
Are they hard to come by too?

I saw a post on a bst page on Facebook with a load of JT gear for extortionate prices.
I’ve no attachment to them- I’ve a pin head so never really liked the fit was just going to build them for reffing as they have nice coverage.

be interested to hear james’ opinion :)

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Yes, looking at some good money there if you want to deal with selling state side - its in the $100s range - 2 - 4 from memory but it could be alot higher.

In the UK you wont get anywhere near that - we dont put high prices on this stuff. So ultimately depends if you wanna cash in and deal with selling abroad.

Reactions: umpalumparigby
Oct 9, 2008
Grantham
Yes, looking at some good money there if you want to deal with selling state side - its in the $100s range - 2 - 4 from memory but it could be alot higher.

In the UK you wont get anywhere near that - we dont put high prices on this stuff. So ultimately depends if you wanna cash in and deal with selling abroad.
Woah that’s disgusting for something that cost me about 30 quid for two if I remember rightly

thanks so much for taking the time to reply really appreciate it :)

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
I thought I was the only one with a pair in the UK. They don't show up often. You are looking around 3-400$ in the states. The higher end if they are min t

Reactions: umpalumparigby
Oct 9, 2008
Grantham
I thought I was the only one with a pair in the UK. They don't show up often. You are looking around 3-400$ in the states. The higher end if they are min t
I can’t get my head round it, I’ll absolutely be cashing in if thats the case, so you’ll be back to the only one in uk :)

• Haha
Reactions: James ECI