Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Jubilee celebrations - supair stylee

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
Glad people had a blast - the weekend fckin rocked for me and we will definitely be doin it again - sooner the better imho!
Great seein you all, great drinkin with you all, great shootin you all ;) - we musta supped 500+ beers between us n shot summat like 100,000 paintballs.. good recipe for a blindin weekend! :D :D

Kellys, hope you still had an ok day even tho you picked the only time it rained all bloody weekend! We learnt a lot from you guys, look forward to seein you again - if only youd stayed for the party we all played for another few hours when the sun came out in the evening - DOH! :rolleyes:

Big thanks to Stu n Tracy for sortin the paint n netin for us - n for shoutin at lee lots - you guys can come coach us more often ;)

L8rs all - thanks for makin it a fookin fantastic weeekend

oh n midge - we dont want your type round here buddy.. ;) :D

one of the chicks

Dec 5, 2001
Lincoln
Hia

Hey all thanxs for a gr8 nite and day sorry i cudnt make it up early maybe next time!?!
The vodka jelly rocked if i dont say so me self hehehe! FROGS!
Thanxs for helpin me out with where i was goin wrong i learnt alot nad me leg fookin canes lol!
C ua ll soon
BIg hugs smile and frogs!
Steph xxx:p ;)

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
What a blast!!!!

Twisted,
You guys are the bomb! Zana, Tris, Chris, Rob, Dan, Si, Weeble, Lee, Chad and of course Captain Jimbo (and anyone who i've forgotten) THANKYOU for the funniest weekend i've ever had!
Steve from RDX - YOU proved to yourself what can be done with a little bit of practise. Just remeber it's always better to miss the guy and live for another chance than it is to get shot because you can't shoot properly!
See you all on sunday for some more action jackson fun!

Steve.

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Lilos rock!

The rocks were indeed rough on the first night - but my shiny new lilo with secret stash compartments more than made up for it!

Also thanks to Mr + Mrs C for providing a tent far too small ;)

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Thanks for a great time lads, sluggin' bears down with a crowd like you loonies was real good, Burb if Leon is goin' to Kidd pass it on to him if not drop me a mail during the following week maybe I can pop over and we can chugg some more bears.
Stu Tracy real interestin' talking to you I had a blast
Sparklie and Steph those frogs were lethal, glad you made it and glad to make your aquaintance(?) ;)
Kelly's had some good games with you guy's next time I hope my ankle isn't playing up and I'll play some more, thanks again dudes.
Chris you gunna put that piccy of Super Davey up anytime soon?:D
All twisted see you next time
Dan next time you wanna borrow a hopper you can go to hell dude:D ;) that way it won't get busted :rolleyes: :D
Nick and Brunch see ya around
L8rz
Yoda