Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

June M25 - the Divisions!

BAZ

Feb 12, 2003
eton/berks
www.team-berks.co.uk
Originally posted by mikeanywhere
Just to wish all the guys/gals in our division the best of luck and looking forward to it BIG time!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
see you in the mid m8
or on saterday night sode be a good day and mabe we will get you back for last time

ps are you the one i shot out of the mid 25 at the last one that was so funny i forgot what i was doing and got lit up buy the man in the mid :rolleyes:

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
I'm thinking from a points scoreing side... and a collecting the max amount of points to get though to the big end national thingy...

but Mr Pink your politically correct as always with the 1st 8 best teams, then the next best 8 teams...etc...

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by DOA Robbo
Not Quite sure how we managed to slip to div 3 again ?????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

perhaps if we win the div this time we'll actually get some prizes
Last time div 2 of 4 divisions, this time div 3 of 5, plus more higher ranked entries

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Can you imagine the reaction of ANY team if I jumped them up THREE divisions in one go? And before you say "but 4 up to 2 is 2 divisions", bottom in this case is 5.

Don't worry, you should have some really decent games where you are :) In general, the standard in Div 4 this time is MUCH higher than it was last time you played.

Anyway, where's this idea of Equilibrium leapfrogging divisions come from in the first place? All things being equal, where teams of approximately the same standard as last time are playing, and except where there's been a real misunderstanding in the first place, no team should move more than 1 Division up or down each month.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Unreal are where they are purely at their own request (they asked for 1 or 2). And it's not their first tourney, just their first in the UK