Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

just a thought

sam tonks

Sep 13, 2012
when deleting peoples post dont you think it would be a good idea. actually a decent idea to send them a quick message like other forums do detailing the reasons for removal. if youve time too remove a post youve time to send the person a message detailing why.
thanks

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
Although I'm not a mod I'd thought I'd answer on their behalf, they only delete posts / threads that are in breach of the site rules, it's down to new members to familiarise themselves with these rules when they join the site. The mods aren't employed to police the forum so having to message members on their infractions is another time consuming job.

dave t

GWC #25
Oct 25, 2001
North East
Visit site
try the search function,,,this has been asked and answered
but like random says, if they showed some respect and read/followed the rules, the threads wouldnt be deleted

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Those that are very new to p8ntballer, say joined within the past week or so, whom create a thread in the classifieds that doe not meet the requirments or are in breach of the rules, i normally post up letting them know, and give them a small specific time frame to correct there original post. If however the correction has not been made within a certain given time, i will delete without hesitation.

Members whom have been registered here on p8ntballer for longer should be familiar with the rules and what is expected, just from looking at the vast amount of ads in the classifieds.

If i showed you my inbox with the infinate amount of queries we mods have to deal with every week, maybe then the members would start to understand. :)

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
when deleting peoples post dont you think it would be a good idea. actually a decent idea to send them a quick message like other forums do detailing the reasons for removal. if youve time too remove a post youve time to send the person a message detailing why.
thanks

And when i asked you to upload a picture onto your thread of another item you offered up for sale your reply was "pictures can be provided for the hopper if anyone is interested in it" So i deleted the thread as the forum rules were not followed. Picture go up the same time as the item you wish to sell, not when you feel like it.

Today you created another thread with 1, out of date photos, 2, photos with someone elses user name.
So i deleted the thread again!

The rules are clear and simple to follow.

Last edited:

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Theres the answer i was looking for thankyou
Actually the answer was provided above, read the rules! It's for your protection and that of others on the forum!
You'll find all of the UK paintball forums have very similar rules regarding buying and selling

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Agreed, mods (here, and us fascists on UKS) have plenty to do without entering into endless pm conversations about some 14 year old, semi literate, buffoon's For Sale thread because they can't be arsed to comply with the rules. (yes, I know old people do it as well).

We do it for free you know, apart from craig, he gets paid loads.

Last edited: