Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just a thought

Ellis90

London Attrition
Nov 7, 2008
south
in my opinion 50cal is similar to a hell of a lot of other landmarks in paintball, for instance the introduction of.. air as someone already said, xball, electric guns.. people are resistant to change, .68 wont die as long as those people want to shoot it, however a lot of us revolve on the PSP and the millenium, if they switch then a lot of us will too.

if our sport is to progress, and be recignised as a sport we need to support that as much as possible.

as for what you said headshot, i think many people will agree with me that paintball is in a huge slump, and therefore in many ways "broke"

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
it isn't just semantics Jay, The way revolution is used in this case brings the idea that .68 will be pushed aside and forgotten about and this is what has worried the masses. Anyone that has been in the spor for a long time has seen this before but many of the guys are new(er) ant this is the first big change they have seen in paintball.
I see what you mean, but don't fully agree with it. If these people we're talking about don't see the usage of the word revolution for what it is, they've been living under a rock most of their lives... It gets used in advertising of all kinds.

Besides that, it can be considered a revolution in the sense that maybe it isn't the first time a different caliber comes along, but it is the first time that a new caliber gets backed by the industry like this. For once there is an alternative. It's up to everybody for a good many years still to come to decide what you want to be shooting, but at least you have choices now.

But we're just arguing over a word here. That was only one minor piece of your post that I had some comments on. I still think your post was a good one. :)