Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just an introduction to myself

Luf_Garou

May 29, 2002
Petersburg AK
Visit site
Hi all... I am new to the forum. I live in Southeast Alaska and love playing outdoor paintball. We don't have a team or league but do have a large group of folks that enjoy playing. I tell you what, if you want a great outdoor game you should try Southeast. There is all kinds of holes to hide, treefall for cover and plenty of clear spaces in between. Place fits all kinds of weather and you can even get in a few good winter games. The temp stays pretty mild here. :cool:

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Welcome aboard Luf_Garou. You're the first person I've noticed from Alaska here. You'll find the majority of people here are Europeans but don't let that worry you, we're nice people really ;)

Welcome to the boards

yup I second liz

I am the fluffy sparklie one she of great cookies and yes I do bake them my self.

I run a site in england and we try our best to do loads of cool fun stuff in a very safe enviroment. I can be found babbling and occasionally posting huge amounts of sence. but this is my free time and for fun so hence the babble as I klike to think I am amoung freinds if not all be it ones I have not met yet:D

I can be found lurcking at my site and selctive good big tourneys

Hello freind and see you around

peace love hugs and cookies

sparklie