The Home Of European Paintball

Just bought a DM4, tips please

beer

setting things right
Nov 29, 2004
Returning?????
Visit site
Calm down mate, I was having a joke...

Maybe you should have bought a sense of humour too!

Ya is a joke someone buying a Ego over a Dm O.O :p

Dm anyday for me! :) jsut needs to be greased quite often matey as already stated.

i tell you this tho when the matrix markers are on form there is not 1 marker that will even come close to them, excellent choice on buyin a dm matey, =) maybe get the dm7 when it comes out

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
I didn't find it particularly humerous, if I wanted that kind of response I would of called the thread "Wow who's guns are better and more expensive that mine" which I didn't, I simply wanted a little bit of information rather than for a smart arse to take the piss

Rant over:mad:

jeff

Banned
Jul 10, 2001
Surrey. England.
Visit site
true_death

If you are going to be at Campaign then feel free to come to the DYE booth and one of our techs will be happy to go through the ins and outs of maintaining your DM.

If it was Fly's, then you can rest assured that it will be in great nick and with regular basic maintenance will keep you smiling for a few years.

Jeff :)

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Ah cheers mate, yea will be at campaign, not playing unfortunatly so may well take you up on that offer.

Thanks for the advice guys ;)

Skeet

Platinum Member
Raid teh nearest Kitchen for a wooden sppon, with fairly fat handle.
You use this to remove the bolt. Take off barrel...uno rear cap and then pu teh wooden spoon up through the breech and push teh bolt out.

Lube with Shocker lube...if you ever take the grip frame off...be very careful as teh solenoid wires snap easily and can be a bitch to put back on.

DO NOT...overtighten teh front or rear Grip frame retaining screws..its better to be a touch loose, than buggered..as you cant get to teh front one till teh frame is off...kinda, slides underneath it.

Get a virtue chip for it as they rock teh Kasbah.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
it does come with a m3 chip, which has limted semi, unlimited semi (max's out at rof) and psp burst fire mode( for the little kid inside us all)