Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just Getting into it

OmahaOutdoors

Nov 9, 2015
Omaha Neb
www.omahaoutdoors.com
Hello everyone! I am just getting into paintballing and found these forums were consistently active. I am looking for a place I can learn more about what works best and get a better idea of the sport in general. I hope I can offer some insight of my own down the road, but for now I am just here to learn.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone! I am just getting into paintballing and found these forums were consistently active. I am looking for a place I can learn more about what works best and get a better idea of the sport in general. I hope I can offer some insight of my own down the road, but for now I am just here to learn.
Welcome mate! (y)

OmahaOutdoors

Nov 9, 2015
Omaha Neb
www.omahaoutdoors.com
First bit of advice get yourself a decent mask / goggles
(then go and spray the lens jet black and wear them when looking at your bank statesments so you can't see how much your spending LOL)
I'll have to keep that in mind. Is there any consensus on what brand tends to offer the best value for these? Fortunately, I'm used to spending a bunch of money like that because I have been a long-time shooter. Buying guns and ammo is expensive, so I will just be redirecting where I spend some of it.

Tell us where abouts you are and we might be able to suggest sites to play at etc.
I am actually around Tampa, Florida in the United States. Not sure how many US members you have here. I just figured these forums would be great for getting information on gear and troubleshooting any issues I come across.

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
This is an excellent website for resource, suggest joining mcarterbrown.com as well and finding more local knowledge on there.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
This forum is mainly a UK base of players mate, making it smaller in terms of number of people in here than the likes of PBNation, but on here you will find many like minded individuals who will go out of their way to provide advice, support and help.

In terms of gear there may be some price discrepancies due to the different markets but in terms of masks look at:

JT proflex
Empire E-flex
Dye i4
HK KLR

Markers:
Anything by the big players, Planet Eclipse, Dye, Empire but also look at the dmaller manufacturers such as DLX/Smart Parts and Macdev

Hoppers:
Virtue Spire
Dye Rotor
HK TFX
Empire Z2

Markers will really depend on what type of paintball you want to play and the budget you have to spend.

Reactions: Canon Fodder