Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just Getting Into Paintball...

Hovis

Oct 17, 2006
Black VL Evo 2 hopper with Z Board (missing one screw, and cracked around front two screw holes.) but should be supplied with brand new shells.

That was the description :O

M

Misty's Big Adventure

I have an evo 3 (z board) :cool: 23bps had have had no problems with it.

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
As the shells its got are cracked, they wont last too long, but as it comes supplied with some brand new shells, thats a brilliant offer. Z boarded Egg is as fast as an Egg comes, advertised at about 23 balls per second, but really reaches about 17-18 I think. 17-18 is plenty anyway.

An Evo 3 is the same as an Evo 2, but just has a Z-board fitted as standard as far as I know.

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
As the shells its got are cracked, they wont last too long, but as it comes supplied with some brand new shells, thats a brilliant offer. Z boarded Egg is as fast as an Egg comes, advertised at about 23 balls per second, but really reaches about 17-18 I think. 17-18 is plenty anyway.

An Evo 3 is the same as an Evo 2, but just has a Z-board fitted as standard as far as I know.

Evo3's also have sturdier shells, made of polycaronate (sp?) or something, similar stuff to what goggle lenses are made of, so less prone to cracking.
Or at least thats what i've heard. :D

andyrik

Extreme ioner
Also does anyone have advice they'd give to a new player?
I've played punter balling a fair few times and I'm alright at that, but I'm guessing thats totally different to tournies, any advice would be appriciated :)

Thanks

Dave
If you live anywhere near machester, Northern Quarters have a NEWBIE tourney going on on 9th December.
Dont worry, you dont need a team, i think they'll pair you up (3 man tourney).
The infos in the post here:
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73573

You have to pay £15 before (easiest through paypal) and youv got til 1st December to do it.
Its a good site, and is a hellova good way to get into a team and have a laff. :)