Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just got an Ion, did I do the right thing!!!

ddr400

TEAM SPS
Aug 29, 2007
Watford
www.sps-paintball.co.uk
thanks for that ,i was going to high wycombe for a walk on .Do you play for a team or just fun ,let me know what you want to do thanks roy
No team as of yet, want to make sure all my gear is sorted and show my face around then i'll look at joining a team. I would have gone to High Wycombe if I hadnt sorted sunday. Im going with some of my friends so I wont be using my ion i'll just be taking my TAC 5 out on the public sets.

We will have to sort somthing out and ill come along to a walk on with you if thats ok?

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
IONS SUCK :D

**let the flaming begin**

nah i just wanted people to react to me :D they are good 1st tournament level markers. my 1st was an ion and OWWW MY GOD when it was setup it rocked. it was completely stock and it shot soooo quick. good decision but as u say yerself. the forums classifieds woulda been a better bet. good choice tho.

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham

nah i just wanted people to react to me :D they are good 1st tournament level markers. my 1st was an ion and OWWW MY GOD when it was setup it rocked. it was completely stock and it shot soooo quick. good decision but as u say yerself. the forums classifieds woulda been a better bet. good choice tho.
why the heck do you want people to react to you:confused:
what exactly was the point of that post :confused:

-ChEf

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member

Not funny. Expected better from you mate.

brains999888

Hmmmmm
Aug 17, 2007
bacton, norfolk
ion

youve spent your money well mate and so did i!!!!!

seriuosly though take advice of these guys as they all know (generally) what there talking about. im glad i did.

why do ions suck so bad??? i mean i can keep up with a vast array of gats and to be honest what 16 year old does anyone on here know who can spend money like 400-500 quid on a kit. i know i cant.

anyway sorry if i threadjacked.

good luck with paintball dude