Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just got my first magfed marker Need Help

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
I got my first magfed marker today Honorcore TGR2 Ronin I connected the air tank up to it to make sure it had no leaks. Then followed the instruction on how to remove the tank ( they were a little confusing. )

First it said to dry fire 3 times then unscrew the air source, a few lines down it said to empty the air source before removing
which is the correct method to use?

I was un able to to remove the tank until I had emptied the tank even then it was a little difficult to unscrew. ( it wasn't cross threaded or anything)

I know to some of you this seems a daft question, but Ive never owned a marker that doesn't have an on/off asa.

Thanks

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
f it works like any of my markers that don't have on/off ASA's the trick is to turn the bottle as much as you can without forcing it, then dry fire and turn the bottle again as far as you can without forcing, repeat until it comes off, usually takes 3 or 4 shots with my cocker pumps. You do get accerlerated wear on your bottle threads but that's unavoidable without an on / off.

I doubt you are meant to have to empty the tank to take it off.

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Like CF said.
There is a review video on Youtube of the new TGR2 and the guy just unscrews it off the back of the marker still pressured up,might just be screwed on too tight and locked itself on sometimes bottles can nip themselves tight onto the ASA.

Reactions: Canon Fodder