Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just How Low Can Someone go ....?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Paintball is a thin slice of our society reflecting all that is good and bad from the outside world ..and so, we shouldn't really be too shocked or amazed when things happen .. even unusual things.

That's in theory anyway ... but ... every now and then we come across an act, or a person, who redefines what we think about ourselves; we've seen the whole gamut of idiots, crooks, spammers and scammers on the pages of p8ntballer.com over the years .. It takes a lot for me to be shocked by anything in the paintball world because I thought, I'd pretty much seen it all ... that was until the other day and I had to realign my expectations of someone so it accommodated them in my head ... as to what was done?
I'm just making sure of a few things before I post, the reason I have made this post is not to tease anyone, or indeed build up any expectation, I'm merely paving the way and making sure I make this post because it is sensitive, extremely sensitive. I don't wish to offend anyone's sensibilities or sensitivities - I wanna do what's right but I have to tread a fine line here ..suffice it to say, I thought I'd seen it all, I hadn't .. and I genuinely wished I hadn't been witness [and connected to] this event.
I've got some fantastic people around me who tell me when I go astray, and I do listen to them, and I take notice and I frequently follow their advice.
I'll post it later today if things unfurl themselves in the right way ....but I gotta say, I was genuinely sickened when I became aware of what had been done, as are the mods who know what's going on here.
One other person is aware of what we now know and he is the keystone to whether or not I post ... let's see what happens in the next few hours ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I will publish the aforementioned post on Saturday after some good advice from those around me - I just need to make sure of a few things first ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm kinda hog-tied at the moment by circumstance Phil - if I go too early, I threaten to undermine the post's credibility and I won't risk that when I factor in just what this is concerned with.

Some people may not think it's that big a deal but personally, and I know others feel the same, it's a disgusting example of how low some people will go to achieve what they believe is entitled to them.

A mistake was made by someone, not in terms of execution but in not thinking something through; such is the way with these type people ... the truth will finally out as it does in most cases and in one sense I'm relieved because it refines and focusses attention on what I've been saying all along.
Saturday is the day .. unless of course, something happens and I can post sooner.

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
This post, along with my 2 hour read regarding Jamie Walker is making me wonder why the misses makes me endure Coronation Street and other such crap.. Much more drama on P8ntballer and it's not full of over paid wooden actors!!

Reactions: Kdc1980 and PBWill

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
This post, along with my 2 hour read regarding Jamie Walker is making me wonder why the misses makes me endure Coronation Street and other such crap.. Much more drama on P8ntballer and it's not full of over paid wooden actors!!
The problem is - I wish this had been on Corrie, at least I wouldn't have to wake up realising we have specimens like this individual in our midst.
I think right about now, after hearing about this thread, he will be realising what he's done, and what may have started out as a great idea, is now unavoidably morphing into something much more sinister and distasteful .. for him anyway.

I should be happy people are gonna finally realise what this scumbag is like but I'm not, I'm genuinely sickened by him ... as are the others who are aware of this, this is not just me on a rant.