Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just How Low Can Someone go ....?

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Go home Jamie Walker your drunk !

Wasnt this the kid that caused issues before i remember his name !

Last edited:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The problem I have is, I'm hog-tied in respect of needing another's permission to run it - it's not so much permission but more the right thing to do in terms of going public.
I'm most certainly not concerned with the sensitivities or wants of the ingrate whom I referring to in this proposed post, that ain't my problem or concern.
At the moment, it looks as though I'm gonna hang on to my proposed post which of course will pi$$ off a few people who have read this thread and are waiting like all of us .. all I can do is apologise for this - hindsight suggests I maybe shouldn't have prepped the situation by going public in my first post of this thread but then hindsight makes plenty of people look fools and so I'm in good company.

The only thing I will and can say, all the mods are well aware of what's going on here and there are a few ballers out there who've also been made aware for various reasons.
I may end up with an omelette on my face but the alternative is a lot worse, for me anyway.
I can tell you two things, firstly, if something happens in the next week or so, then the post will be put up immediately, no argument, no delay.
And secondly, if you haven't guessed already, the backdrop to this is Leezo's appeal hence the sensitive management of this, was and is, crucial - I cannot say any more than that.
On that note, Gary [Jitsu] is both aware and is also the gate-keeper as far as I'm concerned and whatever he says will be abided by .. to the letter !!
I hope it's obvious why ...
I will at all times be 100% considerate of this backdrop even though I may end up looking like an idiot. It's happened with me before and I've little doubt it will happen again.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Even though I have no idea what it is Robbo is thinking about posting, personally I'm hoping that something doesn't get posted, and that somehow faith in whoever it is is restored (or something). If it does, then just don't let yourselves get dragged down with the morons/selfish. If it really is that important, then my respect to you for posting up, as sometimes you need to stick your neck on the line for things you believe in.
P.s. Hacker link?
MF, there is zero chance of the individual in question redeeming himself, that's just not gonna happen - he is unable to stop himself from acting the way he does, it's his nature.
As for getting dragged down to whoever's level?
Agreed, it's best to steer clear of this, and I wish I could but I can't - If I don't say anything, then nobody will.
One of the things p8ntballer.com has always strived to achieve was as an overseer to our sport, and so far, we've done an ok job as most our members will testify.
Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to plonk my post up there in lights ... but I need to think of others here and not some frivolous/selfish wish of my own.
And as for sticking my neck out?
Ha ha, that's something I'll always do .. it's my nature :/

Reactions: MajorFaff

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Pete, I am fully aware of what you want to write and you have my complete support on this thread. The individual is a sewer rat in my opinion.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pete, I am fully aware of what you want to write and you have my complete support on this thread. The individual is a sewer rat in my opinion.
Gary, as you know, I didn't want to post it because it muddies waters and serves as an inappropriate distraction to much more important issues.
Maybe if the sanctity of this appeal had been upheld by ALL then there would have been no issues surrounding any potential disclosures such as the one I'm referring to.
The person in question may well have finally realised what he'd done, or rather had left himself open to, and he's decided to keep his mouth shut tight from now on.
That is by far the better eventuality from all this, especially when the alternative was to go public with what he'd done.
I'd much rather people be pis$ed off with me for not posting than be pis$ed off with what he got up to.
I genuinely hope this is the end of the affair.