Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just How Low Can Someone go ....?

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
The problem is - I wish this had been on Corrie, at least I wouldn't have to wake up realising we have specimens like this individual in our midst.
I think right about now, after hearing about this thread, he will be realising what he's done, and what may have started out as a great idea, is now unavoidably morphing into something much more sinister and distasteful .. for him anyway.

I should be happy people are gonna finally realise what this scumbag is like but I'm not, I'm genuinely sickened by him ... as are the others who are aware of this, this is not just me on a rant.
You can'. Post something like this and expect us to wait until saturday?! Come on give us a clue!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Normally Ren, I would give clues but in this case, it's not really inappropriate because I think handing out clues would be a bit facetious when the context is considered.
I think this has to be handled differently from other times when I post about ingrates - you'll understand why on Saturday.
As I mentioned before though, I am waiting on someone and if he doesn't agree with me posting, then I won't - apologies to all if that happens but I won't break a confidence.

Last edited:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
This post, along with my 2 hour read regarding Jamie Walker is making me wonder why the misses makes me endure Coronation Street and other such crap.. Much more drama on P8ntballer and it's not full of over paid wooden actors!!
Jamie Walker will get what's coming to him. Personally, I'd rather do without that kind of sh*te. I've enough sh*te to deal with normally, my inbox this past couple of weeks has been mental. Absolutely mental and to be honest I've struggled to keep up at times!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Jim, that Jamie kid has a frikkin digital Doberman [Bon] on his ass, and after what we learned after taking that hacker to court and winning, Jamie hasn't got a hope.
These people are idiots, absolute idiots, you wouldn't believe the sequence of events with the hacker, the guy and his family must have the collective IQ of a beetroot.
It beggars belief o_O

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
Jim, that Jamie kid has a frikkin digital Doberman [Bon] on his ass, and after what we learned after taking that hacker to court and winning, Jamie hasn't got a hope.
These people are idiots, absolute idiots, you wouldn't believe the sequence of events with the hacker, the guy and his family must have the collective IQ of a beetroot.
It beggars belief o_O
We had a hacker?

Reactions: H

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Even though I have no idea what it is Robbo is thinking about posting, personally I'm hoping that something doesn't get posted, and that somehow faith in whoever it is is restored (or something). If it does, then just don't let yourselves get dragged down with the morons/selfish. If it really is that important, then my respect to you for posting up, as sometimes you need to stick your neck on the line for things you believe in.

P.s. Hacker link?

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Even though I have no idea what it is Robbo is thinking about posting, personally I'm hoping that something doesn't get posted, and that somehow faith in whoever it is is restored (or something). If it does, then just don't let yourselves get dragged down with the morons/selfish. If it really is that important, then my respect to you for posting up, as sometimes you need to stick your neck on the line for things you believe in.

P.s. Hacker link?
Most of the information is mods eyes only.

The end result was the kid (and his parents who are responsible for his actions) who did the hacking now owes us a *considerable* amount of money, and the high court sherrifs are making monthly collections for for forseeable future...

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
whats going on? I've got a feeling this is going to be much worse than jamie, and all the others, but we shall see! and if this person has gone that low he is in the depths of hell, we'll probably eat him alive!

Will