Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just how mini is the Mini?

Milkweb

What's a Milkweb?
Sep 10, 2016
N.E. Scotland
Looking at getting my first speedball marker and some minis are bargains 2nd hand. Just wondering how small they really are?
I haven't particularly got small hands so is it work looking for something else?

Cheers

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
They are compact... Can't speak for the newer models but I had a mini and it was awful.
Awkward to programme and awkward to maintain.
Worth paying a little more and getting an Eclipse if you can. Something like an Etek you'll pick up for a similar price mate.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Minis are great guns. The programming is a little laborious but maintenance is easy and they're solid little shooters. I love them

Milkweb

What's a Milkweb?
Sep 10, 2016
N.E. Scotland
I had my eyes set on an axe but they don't come up for sale as often. I think I'd rather get something that doesn't have such a divide in opinion (until I get to hold one and decide for myself!).

Cheers for the help lads

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
If you're anywhere near holmbush on the 6th of november, for the woodland masters, drop me a message on here, I can bring a mini , a mini gs, and axe, an axe pro a vanquish or any marker you care to mention from the 80's up until the present day. you name it I've got it. can't say fairer than that.
You don't even have to buy one off me, you can just try one and see what you like.

Reactions: Milkweb

Milkweb

What's a Milkweb?
Sep 10, 2016
N.E. Scotland
If you're anywhere near holmbush on the 6th of november, for the woodland masters, drop me a message on here, I can bring a mini , a mini gs, and axe, an axe pro a vanquish or any marker you care to mention from the 80's up until the present day. you name it I've got it. can't say fairer than that.
You don't even have to buy one off me, you can just try one and see what you like.
Haha you are a solid bloke mate! I really appreciate the offer but I'm up in Aberdeen :( If you're ever up that neck of the woods... ;)

chesterino101

Jul 18, 2014
Had a go with one at training a few weeks ago, seemed to shoot well enough, good for a snake player as nice and compact etc