Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just kamikaze

Manning26

Sure Dude,
Although I'm after a specific person when I go. I've had my ass shot off plenty of times though by mid or back players that I either didn't know were there, or didn't think would see me. I took a run at a tourney a month ago that looked much shorter from my bunker. My cross and the guy I was going after ripped me pretty good, and yes, I looked like a complete idiot to the crowd:eek: .

shifty

in fear of a codding
Aug 10, 2001
the puppets lair
mugging spree

if its a training day you might want to try running down a tape mugging who you pass. you might just pull it off.
:)

Manning26

Yeah Dude,
You can really work on your timing at practice (along with pissing off some teammates). If you're on tape, or center for that matter, and you want that guy in front of you, snap shoot your cross guy in and GET UP AND TAKE YOUR GUY! A lot of times you can set up a bunker move while walking the fields. Yeah, I know, if only it were always that easy. Obviously, it's gonna be easier for us to do our thing with fewer fella's on the field. Crap man, you know all this, I'm gonna shut the hell up. Take care Shifty:D , I'm takin' a nap.