Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just made it worse?!

Richiemonk

Jul 24, 2005
Norfolk
ok so Grayson Goff has uploaded a load of scrim footage to YouTube with the guys using the new bunkers for the NXL.

Now is it just me, or does it appear that keeping unlimited paint with the new, big ass "Wutang" bunker just made a boring watch even worse?!

On every point, both teams made 5 alive, then off they went on the usual sit and hump paint game.

But the difference this time is because of the W bunker, there are pretty much only 4-5 Holdable lanes and all they do is get to their primaries and hump 12 pods!

I really cannot see the unlimited paint format lasting past the Vegas event.

It is just down right dull! M500 is the way to go with the new bunkers! Like they were designed for.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Interesting that X-Factor uses Rotors.

Watching the Infamous scrim now.

So yes there's 5 alive each point, the Wu prevents most of the off the break kills.

The moves though are still super fast, guys hitting the center 50, or pin on the other side of the field quick.
I don't think it's a slower field than we've seen before. Points are 2-3 minutes and will get faster as people adjust to the field.

Last edited:

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The best bit was that guy who takes his loader apart in the first 10 seconds.......then God gives him a new gun. I say God, it might have been Grayson.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Interesting that X-Factor uses Rotors.

Watching the Infamous scrim now.

So yes there's 5 alive each point, the Wu prevents most of the off the break kills.

The moves though are still super fast, guys hitting the center 50, or pin on the other side of the field quick.
I don't think it's a slower field than we've seen before. Points are 2-3 minutes and will get faster as people adjust to the field.
As interesting as them also havinf Dye logos on their jerseys?

The best bit was that guy who takes his loader apart in the first 10 seconds.......then God gives him a new gun. I say God, it might have been Grayson.
I'm sure we gave George Ocean a Cartel Gun Swap Card on a messy night out pre Campaign a few years ago, glad to see it being put to good use