Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just me?

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
After buying my first marker and various other paintball goodies I find myself once again doing what I end up doing every time I buy things from the internet!

Anyone else find themselves in the same position? (Where you're literally wasting time until your package comes.)

Finding yourself looking outside all the time, jumping up to check every sound of a car and aha getting distracted by something for a while and rushing to the door scared I've missed a delivery and will have to wait another day to pick it up from the postal deport. :'(

Last edited:

Aracanid

Sep 20, 2012
I do this with every kind of package I order haha. The worst one is when you have something to do on the day its meant to arrive and you wait and wait until the last moment you have to leave and it still hasnt arrived. Then when you get back home you have one of those little tickets saying they've missed you and it was like 10 minutes after you left haha

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Nah I just get everything delivered to work, did make it slightly awkward when the air gun stock I bought off eBay showed up with basically a bin liner taped round it and I had to talk my manager out of ring the police because it looked exactly like a gun.....