Just Paintball THANKS asssholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
well another company, i ordered some kit for my birthday last month, and they had problems getting the bits in.

i rang cos i was worried, they explained, sent what they had, plus loads of freebies as they understood the birthday situation.

there may have been an "eclipse" that day.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I have had good walk in service from Simon at Reading, but their stock levels do seem low, I guess its a gamble stocking stuff like markers as you'd have to have all the colours etc. and that's quite an outlay, so when they have a request they order it in from the distributor etc. Nothing wrong with that, but if the items don't come to them they are leavng it on back order and not telling/offering the customer a refund, that is poor!

My mate ordered a G7 Fly when they dropped the price some weeks ago, he also ordered the spring stck to convert his preset to LP, it didn't and still hasn't come. I wanted the same thing in January, and was told they couldn't get them from the importer/distributor, I guess the situation is still the same.

If they can't get it they should be ringing him/emailing and offering a refund, it shouldn't be up to him to chase them. All paintball shops are run by players, site owners etc. and they have other things going on, but that is no excuse really, try ordering anything around a Millenium event and a lot will have a job to supply you what you want there and then.

Good communication is the key to customer relations, Just should have kept Nick's wife informed, and now they have a disgruntled customer who is spreading the word, i'm sure a couple of calls or emails would have prevented him waking up this morning and being as disapointed on his birthday as he obviusly is!

beanbag83 said:
I don't think it's the money thats the issue. At the end of the day, his wife was promised that the order would be there for his birthday and it wasn't. She was obviously upset about this. Companies shouldn't make promises they can't keep. Personally i've had no real problems with Just, though delivery times are abit sketchy.

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
I have had problems with Just PB and Gizmos.
Only people that have delivered on time, every time are Planet Eclipse.

Oh and be the dogs dangley bits, or at least have them linky

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
sloth was excellent

planet same

gizmos excellent for paint not tried anything else of them

Jimmothy

Rockin The EGO
Jun 20, 2005
I really dont want to say
Visit site
Gary10k said:
So I order a case of paint "next day delivery" on Just Paintball on Thursday the 8th of june so i would get it for my game on the 11th. It arrives on Monday the 12th June and I have to spend money on on-site paint cause it took 4 friggin days to come.

no refund
Usually there is no parcel delivery's on saturdays so you only left it one day for the paint to come. Even next day postage some times has problems. In all fairness I think you left the paint ordering a little too late. Ordering on the tuesday or wednesday would have been the best way.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
have to agree it only took 2 days to come and that depends on what time on the thursday you placed your order most places have the courier pick up at between 4-6pm so unless your order if of before then you would miss the pickup all of this includes time to pick the orders ,the vans will not wait longer than a normal stop time

we have the same problem at my place and there is no such thing as a sameday and sat deliverys normaly cost anything from £15-30 even on small items

so if you missed the cut of and it arived monday it would have been next day

Status
Not open for further replies.