Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just so's ya know .....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Good evening people: I had an email the other day that suggested I was taking an enforced back-seat with regards to p8ntballer.
Actually, they're right, I am … and 'yes', my withdrawal from the front line has been enforced but the question is, by whom?
And no, it's not Barnett or the like, those days are well behind me now ….

That doesn't mean to say I won't stand up for what's right but I'm gonna stay in the background and let the younger generation run P8ntballer - I'm gonna do what I think I do best and that is to write and comment on what I think is noteworthy; I'll be acting as an effective contributor with interviews, articles re Techniques, Tactics etc.
But as to the identity of the individual behind my withdrawal from the front line?
It was Me !
I need to move aside and allow the new blood to take over - I've been really lucky with the friends I've made on here and it is to them I must thank sincerely.

Bon has always been my trusted techy guy, Dusty is my trusted advisor, Al Woods is a saviour.

However, this P8ntballer.com update/upgrade could not have happened without one other person.
If it wasn't for his timely intervention, I think things might have gone a different way, in fact, I'm sure they would.
Thanks Ledz !

And one final note to finish on …. It's true to say that Ledzy has helped me out big-time, not financially I must hasten to add - Ledz didn't want a damn thing from me or p8ntballer, he helped me for all the right reasons, end of !
The ownership of p8ntballer remains exactly the same as it has always been, nobody else !

I look forward to a whole new reincarnation and watch p8ntballer.com assume the role it has played in the past, at the top of Googles' choice for the last 15 years or so … type 'paintball' 'forum' into Google and see what happens …. we're still numero uno and there's a reason for that !

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for visiting p8ntballer over the years and I hope I'm gonna be worthy of your decision to return and see what we've managed to do with it … thanks guys !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
As far as I know, the dummy site is available off-line but there should be no effect yet on this forum.

The dummy site is there for myself, Al, Bon, Jim to flesh out, and is nowhere near being ready to put on line.
I’ll let you guys know as and when.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Yep! I'm just here to be nailed to across if it all goes a bit crap :D

This is still Robbo's playground and he's still the cock of the place, we're all just chipping in our time, enthusiasm and expertise to prevent something from being pushed into the darkness when it absolutely does not need to.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
We all [Al, Jim, Myself and Bon] want to get p8ntballer to where it was before and at least try to claw back some of the ground we lost to social media.

I'm no fan of Social Media because I think it dilutes discussion and renders it down to bite-sized snippets but I can certainly see its plus points in terms of convenience much like a pi$shole is a convenience.
Anybody can pick up The Sun or The Mirror newspapers and be fed a diet of meaningless drivel but it's like a McDonalds in that sense, ok for a quick bite but if you wanna go out for a meal, you pick up the Guardian, Express or whatever …

It's not that I want to see p8ntballer intellectualised in any way, I don't but I would like p8ntballer to become a resource for meaningful discussion, valued opinion and relevant information.

As for any page 3 models wishing to bare all for the unsuspecting baller?
Nah, we might have something like a Page 3 gun set-up because I think people would love to see what some fanatical ballers get up to when it comes to redesigning a stock marker.
There are many features we can do/run and so if you can think of any then drop me a line on here or indeed Al, Bon or Dusty.
I'm very lucky because a lot of the people who run the industry are friends of mine that I've known for over 20 years and so if I can't utilise those relationships for the benefit of our sport then I need a fuhkin' good kicking.

This new revamp of p8ntballer will hopefully be a new start for our sport where once again, our members, as well as our industry guys, can begin to find a way to better our sport - if we succeed then everyone's a winner.

PS This ain't gonna be my playground anymore, I'll hand that position over to you guys, our members.