Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just started out

stu"trigger"

Jun 1, 2015
Hi there, been to a couple of different sites now and really enjoying this sport, used to mountain bike but had to give up because of an injury, was looking at investing in my own gun and wondering what you pros thought of the bt omega as a starter. I want something that's good but also as a replica.

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
Welcome. I have a bt4 omega,used it for a while now and i love it. The few little nags i have about it are the weight. And if you try to aim down the sights my mask gets in the way. Also if you try to play speedball with it, Its completely out classed. But having said that I'm not getting rid of it any time soon. :)

stu"trigger"

Jun 1, 2015
Thanks nick i think thats the one then. Found a complete starter kit for £150 incl tank, hose and mask. Is this a fair price?

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
I think so i paid about that for mine but it didn't come with a hose. If i can give you some advice phoneup the guys you want to buy from and have a chat with them and shop around. Most UK based shops seem to be ok. Or try the guys endorsed by the forum. I got my kit from a france based company but i really wasn't impressed with the service i got. Oh well. You live and learn lol

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Hold off on spending your money on new stuff. Investigate the classifieds here, go to events and ask people about their markers. They'll all be happy to talk to you, even let you have a shot over the chrono.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Listen to Dusty ^^

Markers that are 2-3 years old, are still extremely good. There's nothing wrong with picking up a used marker.